A Quantfolio, Quantitative
Portfolio, is a portfolio of mutual funds created utilizing
a proprietary, quantitative and qualitative process for selecting and combining each
investment. Quantfolios adapt to market changes and reduce risk.
Risk Based Mutual Fund Quantfolios
- Independent, objective mutual fund selection
- Active mutual fund management
- Asset class diversification
Select a portfolio based on your risk reward profile.
- Agressive (80/20)
- Growth and Income (70/30)
- Balanced (60/40)
- Moderately Conservative (50/50)
- Conservative (20/80)